Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños
Jalapeños stuffed with minced apple, shredded cheddar cheese and cream cheese, wrapped with two strips of bacon.
- 6 Jalapeño Peppers
- 12 Bacon Strips
- 1 Apple
- 1/2 bar Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Rinse jalapeños. Slice the tops off of the jalapeño. Cutout the core and seeds of the jalapeño pepper. Rinse out all seeds to neutralize most of the peppers’ spiciness.
- Rinse and peel apple. Slice it to access and remove the core and seeds. Mince it to rice size pieces.
- In a bowl stir cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and minced apple until you have a consistent filling.
- Fill each jalapeño with filling, please the jalapeño topping with stem and the corresponding jalapeño, and wrap with two slices of bacon. Wrap both slices of bacon in the same direction.
- Place on preheated on a cast iron pan on a grill or place in in oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.